Saturday, March 7, 2009

Amicalola Falls

While Randy worked Friday night and Saturday for his big recruitment weekend of the year, Eston and I went to Amicalola Falls State Park with my parents. We had a great time, relaxing in the lodge we have visited many times since my childhood. It was fun introducing Eston to it.





Reading with Grandmary in the lodge room.









On a walk down to the huge waterfall. This is Eston's first trek in this baby carrier without the infant insert. He's becoming a big boy and can hold his head up well enough to sit in it upright.












Family shot








Hiking is tiring! Eston fell asleep from all the hard work he did.
















Reunited with Daddy this evening

2 comments:

Mary said...

To me, there is something about the first picture that makes me think Eston looks A LOT like his mom! Lucky boy!!

Anonymous said...

I wish the mountains had the same (sleep) effect on my children !!
I think eston looks a lot like my Francy when he was smaller...ciao!