Sunday, April 26, 2009

Recent Activities




Eston's little personality is getting more delightful each day. He's been to several Georgia Tech events in the past couple of weeks (GT leadership conference and a couple of receptions), and he seems to enjoy mingling. Eston is very curious about sights and sounds now, and it's fun to see what catches his attention. His nighttime sleep stretches are getting better, up to 8 hours at a time, although 3-4 hours of sleep at a time is still the most common span. In these photos, he's watching my tennis match, wearing shorts for the first time now that it's in the 80s, and playing with Jay Stovall.

2 comments:

Mary Lynn Weatherly said...

dialogue under the Jay/ Eston pic:

Jay: Eston, I'm just not ready to commit to Georgia Tech yet.
Eston: Oh, come on Jay, I'm counting on you to be my roommate, plus my parents are really pressuring me to get you to sign NOW!

Simmons Family said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. He's so handsome, too!