The crib is now assembled and in position, ready for action when Eston outgrows his current digs. I'm really happy with how it turned out, given the amount of on-the-job discovery and self-teaching I did.
Randy. you are great !!! I love the crib...hopefully Eston will like it too...(that is the biggest undertaking...) by the way...I need a wardrobe...maybe you want to take on another carpeting project... ehh, ehh!! CIAO!!!
5 comments:
Randolph:
The crib looks GREAT! Big congrats on getting it finished. The next project is getting Eston to sleep there...
-Mook
Bravo! I look forward to encore performances in other halls! :-)
Randy. you are great !!!
I love the crib...hopefully Eston will like it too...(that is the biggest undertaking...)
by the way...I need a wardrobe...maybe you want to take on another carpeting project...
ehh, ehh!!
CIAO!!!
Wow. Randy, that crib looks great! Maybe you could be an artisan as a back-up career. :)
yay! both of your projects are born and beautiful! congrats
Post a Comment