Here is a 2-minute video of Eston's latest moves. I tried to get him to flash a big smile, but you'll only see some small ones. The grandmothers may be the only ones interested enough to watch for 2 minutes because his movements aren't very exciting yet. For those of you who make it to the end, Eston produces a little surprise for you in the last few seconds.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
or those of us that just love babies! (i.e. addicted to my friends' baby blogs) Sandi
Hilarious ending!!!
I love the video Lauren! Great ending and great music to motivate the morning workout! Glad to hear you transistion back to work has been smooth. Looking forward to seeing you all. Alex
I don't really mean to be "anonymous" but that was the only way I could work out a successful posting. Take Care! Alex
Post a Comment