

Eston is 7.5 weeks old and continues to do well. As long as he is well-fed, he is a generally happy guy. During his first few weeks of life, he had only three settings: sleeping, eating, crying. Fortunately, he is now able to be awake, not eating, and happy - at the same time. He'll even play (which basically means just wiggling and looking around) quietly on his own while we eat, work, do chores, etc.
I started back to work half-time last week, and he spent time with my parents and Randy while I was working. It seems to be a good mix of work and Eston-time for everyone involved! We'll continue that plan until March when I return to work full-time and Eston begins going to day care.
Here he is riding in his car seat and drying off after a bath this weekend.
1 comment:
Lauren- I'm glad to hear that this first transition is going so well. Yeah!! I'm also glad to hear the Eston is able to enjoy being awake. :)
Aunt Mook
Post a Comment