
Eston turns 18 months old tomorrow, and we think he's on the brink of a major English language breakthrough. For now, it's fun to interpret his version of the language. In case you run into Eston, here's a quick guide on interpreting his meaning.
More - Mo
Ball - Bah
Dunk - Dank
Shoe - Doo
Bush - Boo
Boo Boo - Boo Boo
Door - Da
Dog - Da
Cat - Da
Cow sound - Mmmmmm
Cat sound - Owww
Tiger sound - [soft growl]
Buzz - Zzzzzzz
Daddy - DaDa
Mommy - DaDa
I dropped something - Uh oh
Let's eat - eat eat eat
Mine - Mine
Nose - No
No - No!
This morning, I tried to have a little pronunciation coaching session, starting with the word "shoe" since he loves shoes so much. I said, "Eston, can you say, 'sh'?" He immediately made a very 'sh'-like sound by blowing air out of his nose!
1 comment:
He is so cute! But does he wear a bowtie every day?
Post a Comment