Sunday, November 23, 2008

2 Days at Home

We've been home for two complete days now, and we're having a lot of fun getting to know Eston! Randy's sister Mary Croom (aka. Aunt Mook) flew in for a 36 hour visit to help us adjust. Her presence and help with caring for Eston and me, cooking, cleaning, house projects, etc. was an amazing gift. We are also very appreciative of Randy's brother Dodie and his family for keeping Aunt Mook's son Luis while she visited with us.

Some hospital photos and photos from our time at home are posted below.

1. Aunt Mook and Eston
2. Lauren's dad (Granddaddy Tommy? We need to work out the grandparent names, or just see what Eston starts calling them one day) and Eston
3. Lauren's grandparents meeting Eston at the hospital
4. Lauren's mom and Eston
5. Randy's aunt Clare, Aunt Mook, and Eston
6. Long toes!
7. Randy and Eston
8. The 3 of us
9. Eyes open!
10. Stretch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My big-feet newphew...he is so BELLO !!!!!
His mommy looks fabulous ..a little pale, but I'll bring the TIRAMISU' (that translates into =cheers me up) recipe when I come....what a new mommy needs for Xmas !! (besides a couple...or maybe 3..or 4..I lost count..) of new FASHIONABLE shoes for my little Newphew. What a great job you guys...ten more kids like this one!!!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you! I started reading and it almost brought me to tears to see your face light up as you look at your precious new bundle of joy! I love the name too!

I wish you well in the coming months and just continue to pray that God give you strength to delight in joy with Eston! What a blessing to be thankful for this THANKSGIVING!

Best wishes and lots of love! Can't wait to meet him!