Eston Thomas McDow was born at 5:28 p.m., on Nov. 19, 2008. He weighed 9 lbs., 10 ozs., and is 23" long. After 15 1/2 hours of labor and more drama than we would have preferred, Eston arrived, making it all worthwhile. Beautiful baby and mama are adjusting fine.



14 comments:
Congrats! Beautiful! Sorry about the drama, but yeah - all worth it!!! :)
-Lowrie
Congratulations!!!!!! I can't wait to meet him! you'll be at the game tomorrow with him, right? :-)
CHE BELLO !!!
From the other side of the ocean...we are all excited and can't wait to hug him!
I had to calculate the conversion three times...I could NOT believe he is 58 centimeters??!! and more than 4 kilos...a BULL ?! How did Lauren spit this thing out??!!
well...I knew it was going to be a boy...but I am finally assured about what color sandals to buy for him!!
GOOD LUCK on these very first days...rest, rest!!
You all look amazing! What a precious arrival. We're so happy for you and proud of you for making it through all the stress! There is NO DOUBT you will be excellent (and well prepared) parents :-) Randy, the crib looks fantastic and Lauren, I'm so impressed by your ready made casseroles. Enjoy having your little one at home.
Melissa and Shane
CONGRATS on your brand new baby boy!!! I can't wait to see more pictures! All the best to you, Randy , and Eston! I know you two will be great parents! Many blessings to you and your family during this new chapter and the holiday season!
Oh, Lauren & Randy, what a beautiful baby boy! Congratulations!!! I just KNEW you were having a boy, but never imagined that he would be such a BIG baby boy :) I LOVE the name Eston. I can't wait to see Eston and hear all about him!
All the best!
ps. Lauren, I miss you in the office already :)
Gorgeous baby! Eston is a lucky boy to have such great parents!
Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful baby boy!
Congratulations!
Beautiful baby! We're all praying for you!
Ohhh, congratulations on Baby McDow! I've been anxiously awaiting this new up here in DC, and am sad that I don't get to meet him right away! Perhaps you'll bring him up here sometime soon... ;) Congrats on a new, beautiful (big!) baby boy, and Randy, the crib looks fantastic - I'm impressed!
What great news. I've been blog stalking y'all...looking forward to lots of good reports :)
I am SO excited that you're now a family of 3! Eston looks adorable. Congratulations!
Congratulations!! Can't wait to meet the newest little Yellow Jacket!
Post a Comment