Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tiniest Friend



Disclaimer: Baby McDow has not arrived. This is someone else's baby, although he is so cute that I wanted to kidnap him.

Randy and I visited our friends James, Chrissy, and Jay Stovall tonight. Jay was born two weeks ago, so Baby McDow and Jay will only be about six weeks apart if our baby comes near the due date. Right now, six weeks seems like an eternity to me, but over time, their age gap will obviously be negligible. We hope they'll be great playmates!



Here are Jay and his dad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys: I have enjoyed seeing your progress (furniture, but also waistline!). I also wore a lot of MC's maternity clothes and it has cracked me up more than once to recognize Lauren's outfits. I think I wore the one in this picture to my dissertation defense! Good luck with all the big work on your plate in the coming weeks ... which will last the rest of your life :)