Thursday, October 2, 2008

34 weeks




We only have 6 weeks until the due date! That seems like both a short and long amount of time, depending on the moment.

I want to give a big public THANK YOU to my sister-in-law Mary for all of the maternity clothes she loaned to me. Nearly everything I've worn the last four months is hers. That has been so helpful!

Yesterday, I found out what really gets the baby moving - jalapeno peppers. I haven't eaten very much extremely spicy food lately, but for some reason, I decided to get jalapenos on my burrito at lunch yesterday. Oliphant Chuckerbutty was doing triple back flips and belly flops into the amniotic fluid afterwards. I'd like to think those were happy movements, but just in case, I'll lay off the jalapeno peppers from now on.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Lauren:
I'm glad the clothes have been so helpful. I'm following the lead of my OTHER sister-in-law who did so much to help me get my nursery started!
You continue to look great! Keep the pictures coming.

Anonymous said...

WOW, 6 weeks! Great, then you'll be back on the tennis court by Thanksgiving :) HA! You look fabu...