Monday, October 27, 2008

38 weeks



We only have 2 weeks and 2 days left until the due date! Since I really like to schedule things in my life, even the least significant events, I'm in major suspense over the unknown timing of this HUGE event. I was born 10 days late, and Randy was born more than 3 weeks early, so who knows what will happen.

Here's the latest picture of the growing belly. Now that the baby is considered fully cooked (at 37 weeks), he/she is just getting fatter now. Check out the belly in the same shirt 6 weeks ago.

2 comments:

Mary Lynn Weatherly said...

I think you fall into the category of carrying this baby high. There are those who like to prognosticate from this evidence, but I don't think the results are reliable.

Mary said...

Lauren:
I beg to differ with your "just getting fatter comment." There is actually some very serious lung development that is happening in these last couple of weeks.
You look great! I agree with your mom about "carrying high". I don't think Luis was EVER that high!
Hang in there. Oliphant will be here before you know it!
-MC