Here are some pictures of Lauren that I took tonight at 32 weeks (+1 day).
We've finished our childbirth class, and have one more parenting class to go. I still don't think I'm ready for this, whereas Lauren has been ready for some time.
I'm going to go back to the shop to finish trimming the remainder of the crib slats to size.
Lauren, you look lovely! I can't help but noticing that the bedroom behind you has two beds a la "I Love Lucy." I'm hoping that's a guest bedroom! :) I hope all is well with you.
I'm also a new blogger - I started one for my wedding next August: http://bayer-nelson2009.blogspot.com. In case you wanted to check it out... :)
2 comments:
Lauren, you look lovely! I can't help but noticing that the bedroom behind you has two beds a la "I Love Lucy." I'm hoping that's a guest bedroom! :) I hope all is well with you.
I'm also a new blogger - I started one for my wedding next August: http://bayer-nelson2009.blogspot.com. In case you wanted to check it out... :)
Yes, that's the guest room! Thanks for being concerned for us if that was our bedroom. :-)
Post a Comment