We knew life with Eston would be busy, but we had no idea how quickly he would take such extreme interest in a wide variety of hobbies!!
Traveling with Friends
P.S. For those of you who are worried that we would actually try and get Eston to do all of these things, we promise to let him choose his own activities and interests.
Oh I adore those sporty photos...and the sax...can he play that already?! we need to get one of Eston with a bottle of Chianti too !!! How cute he is in that green thing...what is that for (can he actually move inside that wrapping??)..not to be an anxious aunt....(maybe so) CIAO||
you guys are too funny. glad to see you're keeping yourselves amused with your new toy :) although, i hate to alarm you, but i think your baby only has one foot! :-P
4 comments:
After Thanksgiving lunch,we'll get a picture with him at Grandmary's grand piano. He needs at least one more hobby.
Oh I adore those sporty photos...and the sax...can he play that already?!
we need to get one of Eston with a bottle of Chianti too !!!
How cute he is in that green thing...what is that for (can he actually move inside that wrapping??)..not to be an anxious aunt....(maybe so)
CIAO||
I wish I had thought of this.
you guys are too funny. glad to see you're keeping yourselves amused with your new toy :) although, i hate to alarm you, but i think your baby only has one foot! :-P
Post a Comment